Building Community, Together
Quikcard believes that taking care of our clients means doing our part to strengthen our communities. For over 30 years, we’ve invested in a range of initiatives and charitable causes that inspire lasting social good—nurturing the health and wellness of individuals and businesses. Through #QuikcardCares, we’re proud to make a difference.
Here for Our Youth
In addition to our efforts with children and youth, Quikcard encourages our employees to participate in philanthropic efforts that enhance their personal wellbeing, and we support many local organizations, including:
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Edmonton Oilers Alumni Association
- Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation
- Edmonton Symphony Orchestra
- New Brunswick Dental Society
- Manitoba Dental Charitable Foundation
- Quikcard Edmonton Minor Hockey Week
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
- One Tree Planted
- Western Canada Dental Bonspeil
- Quikcard Ride for Change
- Little Warriors
- Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta
- International College of Dentists
- University of Saskatchewan Dental School
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- And MANY more!
Here for Our Environment
Quikcard has partnered with One Tree Planted—a nonprofit organization dedicated to global reforestation—to unite for positive, sustainable environmental action.
Quikcard knows that small businesses are the heart of our community. That’s why we think local, shop local, and support local companies, helping to improve their resiliency for the long term. Here’s a spotlight on some of our favourite local establishments: